Tuna appetisers recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Top rated Tuna appetisers recipes
Beetroot mousse with tuna and parsley emulsion
By Superbol , blog Jamais sans mon Superbol !!!
In the bowl, add the red beetroots (save 1/2 for the decoration), the drained tuna, cottage cheese, vinegar, garlic...
- For beetroot mousse:
- 200g cooked beetroot
- 1 tin tuna in brine (170 g drained)
- 170g cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ tsp salt
- For the emulsion of parsley
- 1 bunch of parsley
- A touch of garlic
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 5 tbsp of water
- Some diced cooked beetroot
- Some diced feta
- Pine nuts
- A few drops of balsamic cream
Tuna rillettes with seaweed
By Tif' - Blog "Num num, birdy"
Open the tin of tuna. Drain the tuna thoroughly
- - 1 medium tin of albacore tuna in natural oil
- - 2 large spoonfuls of Philadelphia cheese spread
- - 1 teaspoon dried seaweed
- - A few sprigs of fresh chives
- - Pepper