Turos Csusza (Pasta with Cottage Cheese)
It consists of bacon, egg noodles, sour cream, and cottage cheese. 'Elvezet!'"
- 1 (16 ounce) package egg noodles
- 3 1/2 slices smoked bacon
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (12 ounce) container cottage cheese
- salt to taste
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Bring a large pot of lightly-salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes; drain well.
Cook the bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat until crisp; drain, crumble, and set aside.
Place the drained noodles in a large baking dish. Stir the sour cream into the noodles. Spoon the cottage cheese evenly over the top of the noodle mixture. Sprinkle the crumbled bacon over the top; season with salt.
Bake in preheated oven until the cottage cheese softens, 3 to 5 minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Creamy salmon and veggie pasta 3.4/5 (171 Votes)
- Best Bolognese 3.6/5 (146 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
- Cheats Carbonara 3/5 (164 Votes)
- Chow Mein 3/5 (152 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.