Cheesy Star Biscuits
- 100g/4oz mature grated cheese
- 100g/4oz plain flour
- 100g/ 4oz soft butter
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Grate the cheese (if needed). Mix the flour and butter together to form a dough, if its too dry and not sticking add a little water.
Roll out on a floured surface to about 1/2 cm deep and using any small shaped cutter, cut out different shapes.
Bake in the oven Gas 4/180 C for about 10 minutes until golden colour. Cool on a wire rack. Suitable for home freezing.
If you so wish you can adapt the recipe slightly for a more adult palate to include some dried parsley, cracked black pepper and 1/2 tsp of Dijon mustard. After all the festive sweets and treats these scrumptious crackers will be a welcome savoury change for Amelia and Zach. The elves also adore these biscuits, and as you can see from the picture so too does Uncle Ronan!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (201 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Chicken & Tarragon Suet Pudding 4.4/5 (49 Votes)