Melt in the Heart Chocolate Fondant
This is a rich chocolate dish. Romantic to serve as a dessert at Valentine's Day
- 100g Dark chocolate
- 100g butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 100g caster sugar
- 100g plain flour
- 50g white chocolate (cut into 4 pieces)
- 2 teaspoon cocoa powder
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Brush 4 cups or ramekin dishes with melted butter and dust with cocoa powder.
Melt the chocolate and butter in a brain marie. Whisk the eggs and sugar till thick.
Sift in the flour. Fold in the melted chocolate.
Spoon the mixture into the 4 cups. Place a piece of white chocolate in the centre and cover with the rest of the mixture. Chill in the fridge for 20 minutes.
Heat the over gas mark 5/ 190C/375F and bake the fondant for 12-14minutes.
Turn out onto a clean plate. Dust with cocoa powder. Serve with vanilla ice cream.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (468 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (241 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (236 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (262 Votes)
- Chocolate Delight 3.4/5 (137 Votes)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Macaroons 4.1/5 (74 Votes)