A simple twist on a Mexican favourite.
- 1 can of condensed tomato soup
- water (as per the directions on the can of soup)
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 large ripe avocado
- *optional: a few tortilla chips to garnish
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Brown and drain the ground beef. Add the taco seasoning, can of tomato soup and water. Stir until well heated.
While the soup is heating, peel and cut the avocado and put the pieces in the bottom of your serving bowl (s).
Pour the soup over top of the avocado and garnish with Tortilla chips if desired.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic chilli con carne 4.1/5 (116 Votes)
- Warm cherry tomato and sweetcorn... 3.4/5 (135 Votes)
- Fajitas 3.4/5 (128 Votes)
- Avocado Brownie Bites 3.3/5 (133 Votes)
- Taco Soup 2.9/5 (152 Votes)
- Bad Nachos 3.2/5 (120 Votes)
- Grilled chicken with Pico de Gallo 3.8/5 (21 Votes)