Mix vegetable Pulao
Can be eaten with any gravy or curry
- Frozen mixed vegetables like carrots
- cauliflower and peas. Make shore the vegetables are brought to room temperature and tiny in size
- turmeric powder
- whole dry spices 3-4 cardamom
- 1 small cinnamon bark
- 2-3 bay leaves
- 4-5 peppercorns
- 3-4 cloves
- mix nuts and raisins if required
- fried onion
- Basmati Rice 250 gms
- cooking oil
- cumin seeds
- coriander leaves.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Parboil Basmati rice strain and keep aside. In a large deep pan add oil and add cumin seeds. Add whole dry spices, nuts & raisins, fried onion, & stir well. Add the salt & rice & saffron & mix well.
Garnish with fried onion & chopped coriander leaves.
Avoid adding nuts if allergic to it.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (443 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (234 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (175 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Vegetable Soup 3.4/5 (121 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.