Greek Chicken and Rice
Greek Chicken and rice
- 80g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1tsp salt
- 5 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tin cream of chicken soup
- 125ml white wine
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Dice the chicken and set aside. Mix the flour, oregano and salt in a bowl. Add the chicken and cover well.
Cook the rice per the packet instructions
Pour the soup and white wine into a saucepan and mix on low heat. Add the chicken and cook until chicken is cooked through (about 12-15minutes).
Drain the rice and serve with the chicken.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Beef and red wine ragu 3.5/5 (145 Votes)
- Pasta with wine sauce and peas 3.5/5 (132 Votes)
- Café Frappe - Greek Iced Coffee 3.6/5 (122 Votes)
- Greek salad 3.7/5 (113 Votes)
- Farro biscuits 3.4/5 (136 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.