Chickpea and Tomato Soup with Cinnamon
the perfect filling and warm soup for a foggy day is the chickpea and tomato soup with cinnamon.
- - 1 medium onion
- - 3 tbsp olive oil
- - 2 cloves of garlic
- - 120 g red chickpea
- - 1/2 can of tomatoes
- - 1 tsp ground coriander
- - 1 tsp cinnamon
- - 1 l chicken stock
- - salt and pepper
- - sprinkle of dried chilli
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
dice the onion and fry it with the olive oil.
add coriander and chopped garlic for a while.
after that add cheackpeas, tomatoes, and chicken stock.
cook it for 25-30 min until cheakpea is tender.
finally season the soup. add chilli and cinnamon.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (232 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (155 Votes)
- Roasted Tomato Soup 3.4/5 (139 Votes)
- Kale and Chickpeas with Blood... 3.3/5 (137 Votes)
- Tomato and Mascapone Soup 3.2/5 (134 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.