- 500g mince
- 2 large carrots
- 1 onion
- 2 leeks
- 1-2 tablespoons tomato puree
- 2 tins of tomatoes
- 250ml wine
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 stock cube
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Place the mince, leeks, onion and carrots into a large saucepan on a high heat for 5 minutes.
Add the tomato puree and wine and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the tins of tomatoes, herbs and stock.
Cook for 45 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
Can be used in a lasagne with white sauce and pasta sheets.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Mango chutney 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (150 Votes)
- Noisettes 3.9/5 (112 Votes)
- Beef and red wine ragu 3.5/5 (143 Votes)
- creamy mushroom pasta sauce 3.3/5 (133 Votes)
- Ratatouille 3.7/5 (114 Votes)