Mushroom stroganoff recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Top rated Mushroom stroganoff recipes
veggie mushroom strog
a creamy, luxurious mid week pick me up, meat free, gluten free, deeeeelishious!
- splash of good olive oil
- 1 onion
- 75g button mushrooms
- 150g white closed cup mushrooms
- 150g large flat mushrooms
- Or the mushrooms you prefer.
- 1 clove garlic
- finely diced
- 2 tsp ground paprika (I like the hot one)
- 3 tbsp dry sherry - try and get the best you can afford
- 1 tbsp tomato purée
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- squeeze of lemon juice
- 150ml half fat crème frâiche
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh flat parsley.
- Basmati rice:
- Follow pack instructions :)
- just make enough up for 4 people.
Wild mushroom and Whiskey Stroganoff
A rich and creamy sauce with a slight kick thanks to the Whiskey! Best served with fillet steak, chive crushed pota...
- 450g fillet Steak (Any strips of Beef is fine )
- 300g wild mushrooms
- 1 large onion thinly sliced
- 1 large clove of garlic
- 60g unsalted butter
- 300ml sour cream
- 1 shot of whiskey ( single malt gives a very distinct flavour )
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp hot paprika
- 1 tbs
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- freshly ground salt and pepper for seasoning to taste