Glace icing - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Top rated Glace icing recipes
Mix to consistency required
- 1 cup (100g) icing sugar
- 1 tbsp juice/water/colouring
BRAZIL NUT AND CLEMENTINE CUPCAKES
1. To make the cupcakes, preheat the oven to 180°C/gas mark 4
- 175g unsalted butter
- 175g caster sugar.
- 3 large eggs
- 1-2 clementines
- depending on size.
- 175g self-raising flour.
- 75g Brazil nuts
- finely chopped Clementine glacé icing.
- 3-4 tbsp clementine juice.
- 275g icing sugar
- To decorate
- Edible white glitter.
- Christmas novelties made from coloured marzipan or sugarpaste icing and coloured writing icing.
Sieve the icing sugar into a bowl and gradually add the water, mixing while doing so
- 300g icing sugar
- 4-5 teaspoons water/fruit juice
- 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder +3 teaspoons boiling water
- a few drops of food colouring/flavourings