Cauliflower bake recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Top rated Cauliflower bake recipes
A light bechamel perfect for baked pasta
- 500g frozen cauliflower florets
- 1 onion
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tbsp miso
- 1/2 cup soy milk
Winter Vegetable bake in cheese sauce
By K.huète du blog La Cahuète is back !!!
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C
- 30g flour
- 30g butter
- ¼ litre of semi-skimmed milk
- 2 tbsp thick double cream
- 100g of cheese
- any cheese works
- it's up to you: grated cheese
- goat cheese...
- depending on the season and what you like. Here
- I have used frozen carrots
- cauliflower and broccoli. For the quantity it depends on the number of guests and the size of your dish.
- Salt and pepper
Cauliflower gratin and foie gras
Cut the cauliflower into florets, wash and boil for 5 to 10 minutes