A light bechamel perfect for baked pasta.
- 500g frozen cauliflower florets
- 1 onion
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tbsp miso
- 1/2 cup soy milk
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Chop the onion as fine as possible, then sauté in a frying pan with a little water, then add the cauliflowers, bay leaf and miso with some more water to let the cauliflower cook.
Once tender, blend the mix with the soy milk to achieve a bechamel consistency.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (154 Votes)
- Bengali Pea Dhal 3.5/5 (133 Votes)
- Bailey Bolognese 3.7/5 (115 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Bechamel Sauce 4/5 (55 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.