Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies
A absolutely delectable recipe for Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies by my youngest daughter, Hayley. In just 10 easy steps, you'll have some impressive-looking, and delicious brownies.
- 125g Butter
- 125g Dark chocolate
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup self-raising flour (sifted)
- 1/3 Cup cocoa powder (sifted)
- 250g Packet cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1/4 Cup caster sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat over to 180°C. Line a pan with baking paper.
Combine butter, chocolate and brown sugar in saucepan.
Stir over a low heat until smooth and the sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat. Cool slightly.
Sift in flour and cocoa together. Fold into chocolate mixture. Pour into prepared pan.
Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and catser sugar, in a small bowl, until smooth.
Dollop cheese mixture over chocolate mixture. Swirl with a skewer.
Bake for 35 - 40 minutes, until cooked when tested with a skewer.
Set aside to cool.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (475 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (273 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Skittles Cheesecake 3.5/5 (191 Votes)
- Chocolate Cheesecake 3.8/5 (96 Votes)
- Chocolate caramel brownies with... 3.4/5 (140 Votes)
- Low calorie chocolate brownies 3/5 (128 Votes)