Simple Chocolate Brownies
Easy and quick to make.
- 200g dark chocolate
- 175g unsalted butter
- 325g caster sugar
- 130g plain flour
- 3 eggs
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat the oven to 170c 325f gas 3
Put the chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
Remove from the heat. Add the sugar and combine. Add the flour and stir until well incorporated. Finally stir in the eggs until thick and smooth.
Spoon the mixture into the greased baking tray and bake for about 30-35 minutes. Preheat the oven to 170c 325f gas 3.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (254 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Gluten-free No-bake Banoffee Pie 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Cupcake Recipe For Kids 3.6/5 (146 Votes)
- Black bean brownies 4.6/5 (62 Votes)
- Rockin' Rocky Road 4.2/5 (85 Votes)