Traditional Lebanese dessert to prepare the night before!
- 1Litre of milk
- 3 tbsp corn flour
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 2 1/2 tbsp orange blossom
- crushed pistachios
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
- Combine corn flour with 4 tbsp of cold milk. Leave to the side.
- Bring the rest of the milk, and the sugar, to the boil. Remove from the heat and add the corn flour mix. Return to the heat and let it boil.
- Remove from the heat and add the orange blossom.
- Evenely serve up in small glass containers and leave to cool.l
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (453 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Easy & Quick Apple Crumble 3.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Fig gratin with cinnamon and... 3.4/5 (135 Votes)
- Chocolate & Orange Blossom Cupcakes 3.2/5 (101 Votes)
- Corn flour bergamot orange loaf... 3/5 (125 Votes)
- Rice pudding with orange blossom 3.2/5 (97 Votes)
- Sweet and sour pork 4/5 (10 Votes)