By Mélody du blog Le Boudoir Gourmand
- 1l milk
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 1/2 tbsp orange-blossom water
- crushed pistachios
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a bowl mix the cornstarch with 4 tablespoons of cold milk (taken from the 1L required for the recipe). Reserve.
In a saucepan boil the milk with sugar and then add the diluted cornstarch once removed from the heat, mixing well. Return to the heat and bring to a boil.
Remove from the heat and add the orange blossom. Divide into the glasses and leave to cool (you can prepare these the night before).
Before serving, sprinkle with crushed pistachios and add a drizzle of honey.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Chocolate Puddle Pudding 3.5/5 (134 Votes)
- Fig gratin with cinnamon and... 3.4/5 (138 Votes)
- Pisttachio-crusted rack of lamb... 3.3/5 (133 Votes)
- Nutty chocolates coated in salted... 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- AMERICAN PISTACHIOS WITH DRIED... 3.6/5 (85 Votes)
- Chocolate & Orange Blossom Cupcakes 3.2/5 (104 Votes)
- Rice pudding with orange blossom 3.3/5 (99 Votes)