- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 chocolate bar of your choice
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Break the chocolate bar in to chunks and melt in a double boiler or in the microwave.
Once chocolate is completely melted, remove from heat, and stir in the can of sweetened condensed milk and mix thoroughly. Set aside.
In a separate bowl use an electric hand mixer to whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form
Combine the whipped cream and chocolate mixture. Fold together until completely incorporated. Store in an airtight container and freeze until frozen.
If you want to you can add sprinkles or popping candy for a nicer texture!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (468 Votes)
- Mille-feuille of asparagus and... 3.3/5 (213 Votes)
- Creamy salmon and veggie pasta 3.4/5 (171 Votes)
- Gluten-free No-bake Banoffee Pie 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Homemade Strawberry Ice... 4.6/5 (53 Votes)
- Banana Ice Cream 3.3/5 (151 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Vanilla Sponge Cake with Chocolate... 4.2/5 (72 Votes)
- Caramel Crunch Shortbread 4.7/5 (3 Votes)