Tagliatelle with carbonara
- 500g of tagliatelle pasta
- 100g of bacon
- 1 onion
- 20 ml of cream
- 1 egg
- 6 table spoons of Parmesiano cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Cook the pasta al dente and keep aside
In a cup, mix half the cream with half the Parmesiano cheese and add the yellow part of the egg while mixing.
On a frying pan, cook the onion and the bacon. Add the remaining half of the cream and season it with pepper.
Mix the pasta with the bacon, onion and the mix of cream, egg and cheese. Add the remaining cheese on top.
It's ready to be served !
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (231 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Mille-feuille of asparagus and... 3.3/5 (213 Votes)
- Fish with leeks 3.7/5 (171 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (157 Votes)
- Cheats Carbonara 3/5 (164 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.