Chocolate avocado good for you mousse
A healthy and delicious chocolate VEGAN mousse.
- One large avocado
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup soy or nut milk
- 1/4 cup honey or agave nectar
- one teaspoon vanilla essence
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Chop all ingredients and blend all together in a food processor or mush throughly in a bowl with a fork.
Using the amounts above, you end up with a dark chocolate style mousse. Not too sweet! If you'd like a more milk chocolate flavour, I suggest using a little less cocoa powder and more honey.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (466 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (261 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (195 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Roast Squash with Pear and Kiwi... 3.6/5 (157 Votes)
- Baba Ganoush 3.5/5 (151 Votes)
- Redcurrant mousse with red fruit... 3.5/5 (157 Votes)