Parma-wrapped lemon sole with new potatoes
- 8 slices Parma ham
- 8 lemon sole fillets
- 2 tbsp pesto
- 2 lemons
- cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 500g baby new potatoes
- 25g butter
- 4 tbsp crème fraîche
- 1 tbsp fresh dill
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6. Place a lemon sole fillet on each slice of ham. Spread with pesto and roll up. Place on a baking tray.
Squeeze a little lemon juice over the wrapped fish and dot the lemon wedges around the tray. Drizzle with oil, season and bake for 15 minutes until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
While the fish is cooking, boil the new potatoes for 12-15 minutes until tender. Drain and toss with the butter, crème fraîche and dill. Season to taste and serve with the sole and rocket leaves.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Lemon Ice Lollies with Liquorice... 3.6/5 (138 Votes)
- The ultimate makeover: Fish & chips 4.1/5 (92 Votes)
- Pork with Parma Ham and Feta Cheese 3.4/5 (123 Votes)
- A selection of spring appetisers 3.3/5 (86 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.