Sticky Toffee Banana Chocolate Pudding
Lovely delicious chocolate pudding with the refreshing banana slices
- 85g butter
- 1 banana (chopped)
- 50g Dark chocolate (melted)
- 175g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sodium bicarbonate
- 150g dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- For the sauce:
- 100g butter
- 50g dark brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon black treacle
- 397g can condensed milk
- 50g dark chocolate (melted)
- 2 bananas (sliced)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Sift flour, baking powder, sodium bicarbonate and a pinch of salt into a bowl.
Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Mix in eggs. Add in sieved flour, chopped banana and chocolate. Mix well.
Divide the mixture into 6 greased pudding moulds.
Bake in a preheated oven 180C/Gas Mark 4 for 15-18 minutes, until a skewer insert into the centre and comes out clean.
To make the toffee sauce: put butter, condensed milk, sugar and treacle in a pan. Cook gently till all the sugar dissolved. Stir in the chocolate.
To serve: place the pudding on a warm plate. Arrange the banana slices on the plate. Spoon the toffee sauce over the pudding and the banana. Serve with whipped cream or ice-cream.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (458 Votes)
- Toffee Apple Cupcakes 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Mouhalabieh 3.6/5 (176 Votes)
- Gluten-free No-bake Banoffee Pie 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Gluten Free Banana & Pecan Cake 3.5/5 (144 Votes)
- Banana Ice Cream 3.4/5 (145 Votes)
- Chocolate Puddle Pudding 3.5/5 (129 Votes)
- Toffee Apple Tart 3.4/5 (130 Votes)