Fredericton Walnut Toffee
- 1/2 C walnuts
- 1.33 C lightly packed brown sugar
- 1 C butter
- 3 squares semi-sweet chocolate
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Butter a 9" pan. Spread nuts in bottom.
In a cast iron pan, mix together butter and brown sugar. Cook over medium heat, keeping mixture bubbling for 12 minutes. Stir constantly.
Pour heated mixture over nuts.
Sprinkle grated chocolate over hot toffee, spreading smooth as it melts.
Chill in fridge until hard. Break into pieces.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (468 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (262 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Low Fat Cranberry & Walnut Muffins 4.2/5 (79 Votes)
- Sbrisolona 3.3/5 (148 Votes)
- Moist chocolate walnut cakes with... 3.4/5 (145 Votes)