Great way to use those apples from your garden
- 2 Medium Cooking Apples (peeled & cored)
- Dollop Butter (or to taste)
- 5 tsps. Sugar (or to taste)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Chop the apples quite small, place them in a saucepan with the butter and sugar.
Heat the ingredients over a medium heat and then reduce and allow the apples to cook in to the melted butter and dissolving sugar until soft (stirring occasionally).
If you prefer the apple sauce to have a few apple pieces do not stir too much or when done beat to a smooth sauce.
Allow to cool and serve with roast pork or cheeses.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (496 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Microwave Chocolate Pudding and... 3.4/5 (187 Votes)
- Roast Squash with Pear and Kiwi... 3.6/5 (157 Votes)
- Hermitage Roast Potatoes 5/5 (1 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.