No need to bake
- Sour cream 20% fat - 800 g
- Crackers ( any crunchy cookies) - 300 g
- Raisins (pre-steamed) - 100 g
- Chocolate (Any) - 200 g
- Gelatin (instant) - 25 g
- Jelly (dry bag-green) - 90 g
- White grapes for decoration
- Sugar - 1 glass. (230g)
- Vanilla sugar - 1 pack.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Budget Friendly
First of all we put gelatin in 150 ml of hot water. Leave to cool.
Dilute green jelly according to the instruction in 300 ml of hot water. Also let to cool. Break all crackers on pieces. Cut chocolate with knife into small pieces.
Pour soured cream in a bowl, then add sugar, vanilla sugar and whisk well. In a bowl add the sour cream crackers and steamed raisins. Blend well, then add cooled gelatin and whisk again.
Now we take form which you can open from side (I have 24 cm diameter). Spread one third of our cream.
Gently sprinkle it with chocolate. Now another part of cream and sprinkle with chocolate again. Then spread the remaining mass. Then put form in the fridge to refrigerator for gelation.
While cream is gelating take grapes, cut them in half and remove the seeds. Put nicely grapes on gelated cake, then spread grape jelly and leave in a fridge to gelate again until completely solid.
And then take out, cut and enjoy a delicious dessert!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (255 Votes)
- Witchhat Gingerbread Cupcakes 4.6/5 (96 Votes)
- Sbrisolona 3.3/5 (147 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Scary Halloween jelly 3.5/5 (127 Votes)
- Sweet & Salty Plantain Chips 3.3/5 (112 Votes)
- Muscat Grape Jelly 3.6/5 (80 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Cups Reeses Cups... 2.5/5 (4 Votes)