Chinese style Noodles with Vegetables and eggs
- Noodles - 400 gm
- Ginger - minced - 1 tbs
- Garlic minced - 1 tbs
- Onion - 2 (sliced lenghtwise )
- Spring onions - 5 ( chop white and green separately)
- Shredded cabbage - 2 cups
- Carrot - 2 large ( chopped lenghtwise )
- Soya sauce - 5 tbs
- Chilly garlic sauce - 4 tbs
- Worcestershire sauce - 2 tbs
- Sesame oil
- Eggs - 2
- Green pepper/ Capsicum- 1 large ( chopped lenghtwise )
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
In a big saucepan boil water with salt and 1 tbs of oil. Add noodles to the boiling water and cook for 3 minutes or until done. Drain the water and rinse it with cold water. Add 2-3 tsp of oil to cooked noodles, mix well and keep it aside.
In a big wok and 2-3 tbs of oil and add minced ginger and garlic. Fry for 2-3 minutes.
Add sliced onions, whites of spring onion and saute on a medium high flame till soft and brown.
Add shredded cabbage, carrot, all the sauces, salt and pepper and cook the veggies until they are 3/4 th cooked.
Make a well in the middle of wok and break 2 eggs. Scramble the eggs in the well and mix it with rest of the veggies.
Finally add green pepper/ capsicum and green of spring onion and cook for few minutes.
Finally add cooked noodles, give it a mix until noodles are coated in the veggies.Check the salt and turn off the flame.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.5/5 (176 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (153 Votes)
- Vegetable Supercurry 3.4/5 (151 Votes)
- Chinese Egg Rolls 4.6/5 (45 Votes)
- Chinese Wonton Soup 3.4/5 (125 Votes)
- Chow Mein 3/5 (147 Votes)