Eggless Nut and Raisin Muffins/ Cupcakes
By Joydeep Pal
Nut and Raisin Muffins are really tasty and very easy to start off the morning!!! A simple batter is combined with different nuts and raisins and baked until golden brown. Inspite of being so simple, these muffins or cupcakes are delicious and yummy. Prepare the first set and you will find them hit among kids and adults.
- 25g Butter
- 75g Sugar
- 250g Self Raising Flour
- 225 ml milk (semi-skimmed or whole)
- 20gm Cashew
- 20gm Almond
- 20gm Raisin
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 200 degrees C/ gas mark 4
For the cake: Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl. Stir in the melted butter and milk and mix well.
Divide the mixture between 6 muffin tins and bake for 15-20 minutes at 200°C until golden brown.
Remove and leave to cool on a wire rack.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (468 Votes)
- Witchhat Gingerbread Cupcakes 4.6/5 (96 Votes)
- Vanillekipferl 3.5/5 (168 Votes)
- Peppermint Creams 3.7/5 (146 Votes)
- Molten chocolate Cupcakes 3.9/5 (108 Votes)
- Low Fat Cranberry & Walnut Muffins 4.2/5 (79 Votes)
- Double chocolate and pecan nut... 3.4/5 (121 Votes)
- Sponge Cake(Eggless ) 2.9/5 (25 Votes)