Hello Kitty cake
- 1 pot of yogurt (about 125g)
- 100 ml oil
- 85g caster sugar
- 1 packet of yeast
- 2 eggs
- 225g flour
- 5g butter
- 10 squares of white chocolate
- 3 squares of dark chocolate
- 20g pink marzipan
- 20g white marzipan
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 40mins
Cooking time 55mins
Cost Average budget
In a bowl, pour in the pot of yoghurt. Add the flour, sugar, yeast, eggs and oil. Mix to a smooth paste.
In a round cake tin, about 21 cm in diameter, pour in the mixture. Bake in the middle of the oven for 40 minutes at 180 ° C. Leave to cool for 10 -15 minutes, then unmould the cake.
In a double boiler, melt the white chocolate. Remove from the heat.
Cover the entire top of the cake with the melted white chocolate using a pastry brush.
Melt the dark chocolate in double boiler. Remove from the heat.
Dip the tip of a knife into the melted dark chocolate and draw eyes and whiskers.
Using a rolling pin, spread out the pink and white marzipan. Cut out the shape of a flower with a knife in the pink marzipan and place it on the cake. Make a small pink ball for the nose and place it on the cake. Cut out the shape of two ears in white marzipan and place on the cake. Make a white ball this time for the centre of the flower.
Your kids will love it!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (469 Votes)
- Blackcurrant Cheesecake 3.1/5 (205 Votes)
- Cherry and Marzipan Scones 3.6/5 (164 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Easy chocolate yoghurt cake 4.4/5 (119 Votes)
- Yoghurt cake with a zest of lemon 3.4/5 (135 Votes)
- Battenberg Cake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- White Chocolate Shell Vanilla... 3.3/5 (131 Votes)
- Yoghurt Cake 3.2/5 (113 Votes)