With coffee recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Top rated With coffee recipes
By JJelley, Red Droplet
For that time when you really need some biscuits, some procrastination and something not too heavy
- For that time when you really need some biscuits and some procrastination and something not too heavy. These biscuits are perfect when you have work to do - but just have to bake beforehand.
- 200g / 8oz butter (softened)
- 100g / 4oz caster sugar
- 300g /12oz self-raising flour
Sticky sweet, flaky and nutty, a small slice of baklava goes a long way, especially with a tiny cup of strong coffe...
- 18 sheets ready-made filo pastry (unwrap and keep under a damp tea-towel until you are ready to use)
- 225g/8oz unsalted butter
- plus extra for greasing
- 225g/8oz mixed pistachios and walnuts
- roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- For the syrup
- 350g/12oz granulated sugar
- 300ml/10½fl oz water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp orange blossom water