Soft chocolate and passion fruit cake, coconut and white chocolate cream
By L'atelier des Man 2007 - ADELYHS
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 7mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Blanch the egg yolks with the whole eggs and the icing sugar.
Melt the chocolate and add the butter in pieces.
Mix the two mixtures and add the sifted flour. Half-fill the individual cake moulds (either buttered if non-stick or line with cocoa powder) and place a piece of passion fruit in the centre. Cover with the melted chocolate. Quick bake for 7-8 minutes in an oven at 190 °. The time depends on the size of the mould!
Prepare the cream: Heat all the ingredients together, leave to infuse and pour through a fine metal sieve.
Pour into a cream whipper with gas and when ready, serve with the cakes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (231 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (255 Votes)
- Choco-nuts brioche bread and... 3.2/5 (255 Votes)
- Apple and vanilla pie 4.2/5 (36 Votes)