- 1 tbsp oil
- 2cm fresh ginger
- peeled & finely chopped
- 2 red chillies
- finely chopped
- 125g chestnut mushrooms
- 2 tsp mild curry powder
- 180g prawns
- 300g mixed pepper stir fry
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 300g rice noodles
- 1 juiced lime
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Heat the oil in a wok over a high heat.
Add the ginger and chillies and fry for 30 seconds.
Add the mushrooms and fry for 2 minutes, then add the curry powder and raw prawns and fry for a further 2-3 minutes.
Add the mixed pepper stirfry and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Stir in the soy sauce and the rice noodles and heat for 1 minute.
Squeeze in the lime juice and toss well.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.6/5 (359 Votes)
- Roast Squash with Pear and Kiwi... 3.6/5 (154 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (153 Votes)
- Vegetable Supercurry 3.4/5 (151 Votes)
- Coriander chicken 3.3/5 (149 Votes)
- Leek,onion and mushroom pie 3.8/5 (112 Votes)
- Flaked Fish Curry with Tumeric and... 3.4/5 (134 Votes)
- Yaki Soba 0/5 (0 Votes)