- 4 Eggs
- • 1/2 tsp Garam masala powder (optional)
- • 1/2 tsp Ginger paste
- • 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- • 1/4 Cup frozen green peas (or cooked peas)
- • 1 Chopped onion
- • 2 Chopped green chillies
- • 1 Chopped tomato
- • Chopped fresh coriander (optional)
- • 3 tbsp Vegetable oil
- • Salt to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Beat eggs in a bowl. with salt and red chilli powder.
• Heat the oil in a non-stick pan. Add the green chillies, ginger paste and onions and heat it until onions turn golden brown. Then add tomatoes and cook until tomatoes are soft and eatable.
• Add green peas and cook for another 3 minutes. Then add beaten egg and mix well. Turn the eggs upside down to cook the other side well.
• Splash garam masala powder and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.(optional)
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.