Pumpkin Hot Chocolate
Rich pumpkin mixed into hot chocolate creates a deliciously smooth beverage with added fiber. Pumpkin Hot Chocolate will become a new winter favorite.
- 4 cups milk
- 1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 8 heaping tablespoons NESTLÉ ABUELITA Granulated Chocolate Drink Mix
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
COMBINE milk, pumpkin, Abuelita chocolate and sugar in large saucepan. Whisk until well combined.
COOK over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, for 5 to 8 minutes or until thickened and hot, but not boiling. Remove from heat. Strain and serve hot, topped with whipped cream and ground cinnamon, if desired.
Calories from Fat 70
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (363 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (240 Votes)
- Clonakilty Blackpudding “Sausage... 3.9/5 (212 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (195 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)