Chocolate Biscuit and Nutella Cake
- 1 jar of Nutella;
- 1 can of whipped cream;
- 2 packets of chocolate;
- 1 cup of milk;
- sweet cocoa powder
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Pour the milk into a bowl, dunk the biscuits one by one and place in a shallow cake tin or directly onto a serving plate, making a layer of buscuits. Break up pieces of softened biscuit and place in any gaps, filling all the holes.
Melt the nutella by placing the jar in a pan of hot water (like a bain-marie) and spread a layer of Nutella on the biscuit base.
Add a layer of whipped cream on top, then a new layer of buscuits.
Add as many layers as you like. Finish off by sprinkling with chocolate powder and adding some more biscuits for decoration.
Place in the fridge until ready to serve.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (466 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (261 Votes)
- Nutella Cakes 3.3/5 (132 Votes)
- Recipe: Pain au chocolat with... 3.4/5 (149 Votes)
- French Crepes 3.4/5 (120 Votes)
- Christmas mini-logs with orange... 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Apple and Nutella pie 4.2/5 (45 Votes)