Snacks, Starters, and Nibbles - Hearty Artichoke Bake
This is a cracker of a dish – and I certainly could not guess how it was made when I first sampled it.
- 1 tin of artichoke hearts
- 3-6 garlic cloves – I used 4 – up to you how garlicky you feel!
- 1 430ml bottle of good mayo
- 1 wedge of parmesan
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Drain artichokes and slice in to smaller pieces – add to a bowl.
Slice garlic into slivers and add to the artichokes. Empty the bottle of mayo into the mix and then grate the parmesan wedge in also.
Mix it all mellifluously together.
Place in to an oven dish and pop into a preheated oven – 180°C – for about 20 minutes until the top is golden brown. Let it cool for about 5 – 10 minutes or so.
Serve with lots of good crusty bread. Just dip in and let those flavours hit your t-buds!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (492 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (240 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (195 Votes)
- King langoustines with early... 3.5/5 (168 Votes)
- Beef stew 3.4/5 (149 Votes)
- Corned Beef Surprise 4.4/5 (70 Votes)