BACON Bean Nachoes
By EMMA FINERTY
- 415g Heinz baked beans
- 230g Tortilla chips
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Fry the bacon in a pan on medium heat.
Place tortilla chips over a heat proof dish.
Spoon over the baked beans, add the bacon and cheese.
Put in all in the over on high 180°C until the nachoes have browned.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (231 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Lamb Samosa 3.3/5 (188 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Black bean brownies 4.6/5 (62 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.