Lovely pub from schooldays
- 160g/5 and a half oz butter/margarine
- 1 egg
- 25g/1 0z cocoa powder
- 225g/ 8 oz self raising flour
- 60z granulated sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Heat oven 160 fan, gas 3
Melt butter, add sugar mix well.
Add flour and cocoa and mix
Beat egg and gently mix.
Put in greased 12" x 7" tin and flatten.
Sprinkle with water
Cook for 45 minutes and sprinkle with sugar
Serve with custard and enjoy!
So easy none needed
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (469 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (242 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (266 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Witchhat Gingerbread Cupcakes 4.6/5 (96 Votes)
- Perfect Fairy Cakes Recipe For Kids 4.3/5 (27 Votes)