Treat yourself on Sundays with this healthy (hot!) meal
- 4 eggs
- 1 red chilli
- 4 slices of bread (2 brown for Mum
- 2 white for Dad)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Get the bread from the freezer and place in the toaster.
Crack the eggs into a bowl and add a splash of milk. Beat gently and briefly with a fork.
Wash the chilli and cut into very small chunks.
Leave the seeds for added 'hotness'
Set the toaster going.
Add the chilli to the egg mix and cook in the microwave for 30 seconds.
Continue to cook the egg mixture for 10 second bursts, stirring with a fork each time, until your ideal scrambled egg consistency is reached.
Remove the toast from the toaster, spread with butter, and top with the scrambled egg.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Apple Rose Cake 3.7/5 (168 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.2/5 (198 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (167 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Garlic Bread 4.6/5 (58 Votes)
- Chilli To Blow Your Mind 3.6/5 (132 Votes)
- Cranberry Sauce with Jalapeno... 4.7/5 (36 Votes)
- Scrabbled eggs with beans 4/5 (10 Votes)