Sesame Chicken With Salad
- CHICKEN PART
- 4 Large Chicken Fillets
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
- SALAD PART
- 1 Small Carrot (grated)
- 4 inch Piece of Cucumber (sliced)
- 2 Spring Onions (chopped)
- 6 Cherry Tomatoes ( halved)
- 2 Mini Cos Lettuce Gems
- Handful of Fresh Coriander
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Cut chicken in to thin strips and marinade in a bowl with the Honey, Soy Sauce and Rice Vinegar.
In a frying pan heat the sesame oil and add the chicken along with the excess marinade.
Stir fry for 6 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.
Sprinkle the Sesame Seeds in to the pan and turn the chicken until evenly coated.
Arrange the salad on to a plate and place the chicken on top.
Sprinkle with Coriander and pour over the excess marinade in the pan.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (153 Votes)
- Green Tea with Ginger, Honey and... 4.7/5 (47 Votes)
- Leek,onion and mushroom pie 3.8/5 (112 Votes)
- Prawn Dim Sum 4.4/5 (58 Votes)
- TERIYAKI CHICKEN 3.4/5 (81 Votes)