- 150 g oats
- 75 g mixed nuts
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 4 tbsp clear honey
- yogurt and fresh fruit to serve
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 190 C.
In bowl, mix oats, nuts, oil and honey.
Spread on to non-stick baking sheet.
Cook 10-15 mins, turning every 5 mins, until toasted.
Remove, cool before serving.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (242 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (167 Votes)
- Santa Melting Moments 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Green Tea with Ginger, Honey and... 4.7/5 (49 Votes)
- Double chocolate and pecan nut... 3.4/5 (121 Votes)