Spanish Chicken with Chorizo
- 2tbs olive oil
- 6 skinless chicken breasts
- 750g chorizo sausage
- 1kg potatoes
- 2 small onions
- 2tsp oregano
- 2 oranges zested
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 7, 220C, 425F. Peel and dice the potatoes and put in a pan to part cook for about 10minutes.
Place the oil in an oven proof dish, dice the chicken and rub it in the oil to cover it. Slice the chorizo and add to the dish.
Finely chop the onion and add that and the oregano to the chicken and chorizo. Strain the potatoes and add to the chicken mix. Sprinkle the orange zest over the top. Mix all ingreidients.
Place in the oven to cook and re-mix every 15-20minutes.
I cook in 2 dishes, i split the ingredients into both and swap them between middle and bottom shelf as i found all in 1 dish took longer to cook.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Best Bolognese 3.6/5 (146 Votes)
- homemade sausage rolls 3.4/5 (159 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (157 Votes)
- Chorizo & potato salad 3.4/5 (131 Votes)
- Sangria with peaches and apples 4.5/5 (56 Votes)
- Chicken and Chorizo Skewers 4/5 (24 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.