Kiwi Dream ~ Kiwi Vanilla coconut Smoothie
Packed with more vitamin C than an equivalent amount of orange, the bright green flesh of the kiwifruit speckled with tiny black seeds adds a dramatic tropical flair to any fruit salad. This recipe is a smooth and refreshing blend of Kiwi with Coconut and vanilla. A delightful summer drink!
- 1 small banana
- 4 kiwis
- 1 small piece of white chocolate – one piece from the bar
- ½ cup thick coconut milk
- 2 glasses/cups chilled yoghurt
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut – optional
- to garnish
- 1 tbsp crushed mint leaves – optional
- Ice cubes – as per choice
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Take chocolate in a microwave safe bowl, and heat it on high for 30 seconds. Take out and check if its melted, if not keep it for 10 more seconds. Repeat if necessary one more time, checking in between to avoid the burning.
Once it melted, mix it with rest of the stuff except the stuff mentioned optional and give a churn in the blender. Once its blended properly, add ice cubes if you are using. I didn’t use ice cubes at all, and I liked that creamy texture.
Pour in the glasses, and garnish with crushed mint leaves and dessicated coconut . Serve chilled
You may omit sugar completely, and increase the quantity of coconut milk to make it sweeter.
I didn’t use ice cubes at all, and it was a bit thick. Just the way I wanted it to be, you may like a more runny version.
You may omit chocolate completely, but it gives a very different flavour to the drink so its highly recommended
Don’t leave the chocolate for more than 2 minute outside lese it will harden up and you will have to melt it again.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- ENERGIX 4.9/5 (5988 Votes)
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Fun and Fruity 4.1/5 (401 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (201 Votes)
- Roast Squash with Pear and Kiwi... 3.6/5 (154 Votes)
- Kiwi strawberry lollipops 3.8/5 (152 Votes)
- Double chocolate chip frappe 3.4/5 (144 Votes)
- Café Frappe - Greek Iced Coffee 3.6/5 (119 Votes)