Sweet Eve Strawberry, Mint and Pineapple Iced Yoghurts
- 450g Sweet Eve strawberries
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 130g caster sugar
- 250 whole milk
- unset yoghurt
- 2 tbsps of freshly chopped mint and four extra sprigs for decoration
- 1 fresh pineapple
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Slice the strawberries into small pieces and place them with the lemon juice and sugar in a saucepan and warm gently, mixing well with a wooden spoon. Mash the strawberries with the back of a wooden spoon as the sugar dissolves and the mixture warms.
Set the cooked strawberries aside to cool, covered.
Mix together the yoghurt and mint in a bowl and then add the strawberries.
Spoon the yoghurt mixture into four individual serving glasses, moulds or plastic icelolly moulds and freeze for at least three hours, or overnight.
When ready to serve, take the serving glasses or moulds out of the freezer. Dip into
warm water to unmould on the yoghurt on a plate. Serve with finely chopped fresh pineapple and decorate with fresh mint.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (466 Votes)
- Strawberry Trifle with Ambrosia... 3.5/5 (219 Votes)
- Strawberry Tart 3.5/5 (202 Votes)
- Green Tea with Ginger, Honey and... 4.7/5 (49 Votes)
- Slow cooked lamb 3.5/5 (140 Votes)
- Cherry clafoutis with mint 4.8/5 (40 Votes)
- Mini lamb burgers with mint yoghurt 3/5 (21 Votes)