Fruit Salad Cocktail with Melon Raspberry and Litchi Liqueur
A magic combination of fresh fruit, flavours, colours...a a touch of alcohol.
- 2/3 ripe melons
- 70 g fresh raspberries
- 2 tbsp Soho (lychee liqueur)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- a dash of lime juice
- 4g candied ginger
- 1 tsp sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Cut the melon in half, remove seeds with a spoon. Make balls of melon with a small melon baller spoon. Place them in a container. Keep the juice and place in the fridge to cool.
Quickly rinse the raspberries under cold water, drain on kitchen roll.
In a cocktail glass, alternate a layer of melon balls and a layer of raspberries, ending with a second layer of melon. Add some grated candied ginger between each layer.
An hour before serving, add two tbsp of Soho into a bowl, add the ground ginger, sugar and a dash of lime juice. Mix well. Gently pour this juice over the fruit. Refrigerate.
Just before serving garnish with a slice of candied ginger. Serve chilled.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Roast Squash with Pear and Kiwi... 3.6/5 (156 Votes)
- Pineapple and ginger cheesecake 3/5 (225 Votes)
- Raspberry Rose Cupcakes 3.9/5 (121 Votes)
- Raspberry tart 3.8/5 (148 Votes)
- Sweet Dreamy Romantic Raspberry... 3.4/5 (153 Votes)
- Green Tea with Ginger, Honey and... 4.7/5 (47 Votes)
- French Calissons (almost) like in... 3.6/5 (157 Votes)