By Valérie, Athé, Esté
- 100g salted butter
- 100g flour
- 100g hard cheese (gruyere
- 4 eggs
- A pinch of salt
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Boil salted water with the butter.
Stir in sifted flour and spices.
Mix with a wooden spoon.
Leave the preparation on the heat (stirring constantly).
Remove from heat.
Add the cheese.
Leave to cool until warm.
Add eggs one by one. Knead the mixture from bottom to top.
Form small balls, cook in a hot fryer (fat or oil).
When they are puffed and golden, blot on paper towels.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Devilled Eggs 3.9/5 (118 Votes)
- Kiwi strawberry lollipops 3.8/5 (152 Votes)