Light salmon quiche
- 1 puff pastry or short crust pastry
- 3 eggs
- 200 ml single cream
- low fat
- 150g smoked salmon
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat the oven. Roll out the pastry dough in a flan tin. Prick the bottom with a fork and pre-cook.
n a bowl beat the eggs. Mix the cream with a tsp mustard. You can add grated cheese for those that are not on a diet!
Cut one or two tomatoes into quarters.
Cut the salmon into pieces and reserve.
Remove the pastry from the oven.
Place the salmon on the pastry.
Pour over the quiche mix.
Place the tomato quarters on top (arranging them in a circle to it looks nice).
Sprinkle with provençal herbs.
Bake for 40 minutes in the oven at 180°C.
Serve with a green side salad.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.6/5 (284 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (154 Votes)
- Oil-free mayonnaise 3.5/5 (158 Votes)
- Chicken & Tarragon Suet Pudding 4.4/5 (50 Votes)