Easy Savoury Chorizo Madeleines
- 4 eggs
- 220 g flour
- 50 g cornstarch
- 130 g butter
- 8 cl whole milk
- 1 sachet baking powder
- 50g chorizo
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Whisk the flour and cornstarch in a bowl and add milk.
Meanwhile melt the butter and sweat the diced chorizo in a separate frying pan (to remove any excess fat - i am thinking of your shape this summer ;)
Getting back to the recipe... stir in the eggs. Whisk (again!) and add the yeast.
Once the butter is melted and chives are chopped into little pieces, add and mix all the ingredients together in the bowl. Finally, add the diced chorizo, mix and season with salt. This should make a dough for your madeleine cakes!
Place in the fridge for 15 mins.
Butter you cake moulds.
Bake at 240 ° for 5 mins followed by 200 ° for another 5 minutes.
Leave to cool slightly and serve.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kiwi strawberry lollipops 3.8/5 (152 Votes)
- Devilled Eggs 3.8/5 (122 Votes)
- Soft potato muffins with spring... 4.5/5 (83 Votes)
- Gingerbread, pear and foie gras... 4.1/5 (113 Votes)
- Duo of grilled red mullet with... 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Gingerbread spice pancakes with... 4.2/5 (74 Votes)
- ultimate makeover: Spaghetti... 4.1/5 (57 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Faisselle mousse with strawberries... 4.3/5 (65 Votes)