Roast cockerel with seasonal veg
- One young cockerel per person
- Seasonal vegetables of your choice
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Put the whole cockerels and vegetables in an ovenproof dish (preferably cast iron).
Season with pepper, salt.
Place some whole garlic cloves and onion in the sauce in the casserole.
Bake with the lid at 200 degrees.
While cooking, the vegetables will render water that will baste the chicken, keeping the meat moist and creating cooking juices :).
Serve each guest a cockerel each with the vegetables.
So simple yet so good!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (363 Votes)
- Clonakilty Blackpudding “Sausage... 3.9/5 (212 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Shepherd's pie with carrots 3.3/5 (138 Votes)