Onion pie - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Top rated Onion pie recipes
cheese and onion pie
pie is always a great favourite whether it be sweet or savoury
- 100g of grated mature cheddar.
- half red or white onion diced.
- 1 packet of ready made pastry.
- 1 packet of instant mash mix made up with a little butter(can use frozen mash mix too just heat it up first as normal)
- a little milk to brush on top of pie
- a little flour to dust the work surface for rolling pastry
Quorn mince and onion pieApproved byThe Chef
A veggie version of a classic fave!
- 150g plain flour
- 60g butter
- 3 tbsp cold water
- 2 x vegetable stock cube
- bag Quorn mince
- olive oil