No flour but it's still a cake.
- Chocolate spread
- Baking powder
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Beat eggs until fluffy.
Add 1/2 spoon of baking powder
Add 200 g of chocolate spread and mix ingredients well.
Add in a buttered tin and cook in oven on gas mark 3 for 30-45 minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (223 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (196 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.4/5 (252 Votes)
- Choco-nuts brioche bread and... 3.2/5 (254 Votes)
- Flourless Chocolate Cake 2.8/5 (13 Votes)